The most precise soil sampling on the market!
Seccessful estimates based on satellite images.
Recommendations based on data analysis and real-life experience.
Top class results thanks to satellite and in-field soil reference data comparisons.
Your field’s temporal behaviour extraction from Copernicus satellites.
Data available from 2015 with 10-meters resolution.
New level of soil understanding based on heterogeneity.
Soil properties detection and mapping based on satellite data-based models, continuously improving and trained over more than 50 thousand samples.
Little or no probing required.
Professional lab analysis.
Automatic soil zoning with optimized sampling points and paths you can easily export to your machinery.
Automatic calculations of the optimal lime, potassium and phosphorus amounts which should be applied to your field based on the pH, clay and organic matter content.
Soil heterogeneity maps
- soil differences monitored via Copernicus satellites
- soil variation in fields shown with different colors
- getting insights into all differences of the soil is the first step to a new level of understanding
Soil sampling maps
- automatic soil analysis and optimized sampling paths
- easily exportable to various machinery types
- zoning shows all similar groups within a field
- precision sampling allows to get the most representative sampling points set
Soil properties maps
- estimation of various parameters
- over 90% accuracy
- mean errors less than 9.8%
- organic matter
- total nitrogen
Suggestions, e.g. fertilization maps
- automated calculations of optimal amounts that should be applied to a field based on its soil parameters
- It's possible to estimate soil properties such as soil carbon content via Copernicus satellites.
- The satellite estimates are very accurate and will become even better - in time - with more ground data collected.
- Farmers need to do soil sampling per field for cross-compliance today anyway.
- It will lead to a better understanding of soil at high spatial resolution.
- Better understanding will lead to soil carbon sequestration improvements and generate less emissions.
You can get all this information simply by providing your field shape!